For More Information Please Contact Us
The project is located in East Broadway district, based on Glendale Urban Design Guidelines, which was created in 2003 with the adoption of the City's first official mixed-use zoning districts, Residential Mixed-Use (RMU) and Commercial Mixed-Use (CMU). This area, located between the established Central Glendale Redevelopment Area and the Civic Center, combines a number of civic and cultural uses and historic buildings. This area builds upon the mixed-use, moderate density of this area with newer mixed-use projects including upper level housing and retail along Broadway.
- Availability: Delivery 4Q2018
- Parking: Over 4/1,000 USF at Prevailing Monthly Rates
- Term: Five (5) to Ten (10) Years
- Rate: Ground Floor - Negotiable, 3rd & 4th Floors - $3.95/sf Full-Service Gross
- Type: New Class "A" Medical / Office